Spring Fever

As Valor is closing in on the final weeks of the school year, many of the students are beginning to suffer from a very common “disease” known as spring fever. This crippling and terrible “illness” leads to side effects like lack of motivation and over excitement for summer, among other things. 

The worst part of this illness is that not only students, but teachers suffer from spring fever as well. Common phrases said by a person with Spring Fever might be: “I can’t wait for summer,” or “I wish I were at the beach right now.” Unfortunately, the only cure for a terrible disease such as this one is summer vacation, and students, teachers, and faculty will continue to live with this sickness until the summer does come. 

Fortunately, there are ways to ease the pain of this illness, such as warm weather or sunshine as the summer inches closer and closer. However, Spring Break and other pre-summer vacations to warm and sunny climates may only worsen the symptoms of Spring Fever. This year, Spring Fever has been hitting schools everywhere harder than ever, with the fresh Colorado snow falling more and more. 

Many young students are impatiently waiting for the 70-80 degree days around the corner, and getting more restless as the weeks pass. For now, the brave students of Valor must push through this detrimental disease the best they can. 4 weeks left Valor!