45° Littleton, CO
The Student News Site of Valor Christian High School

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Podcasting Students Showcase Creativity and Insight with Diverse Podcasts

Now Available on Apple and Spotify
Valor Podcasting Student Podcasts

We are thrilled to showcase the accomplishments of our Valor Podcasting Students who have seized the unique opportunity to bring their creative visions to life by publishing their very own podcasts. The dedication and talent exhibited by these students in developing their podcasts are truly noteworthy, reflecting the essence of Valor’s commitment to fostering creativity and innovation.

Each student has invested considerable time and effort into meticulously crafting various elements of their podcasts, from the compelling podcast overviews and mission statements to engaging trailers and captivating inaugural episodes. Their commitment to excellence shines through as they explore a diverse array of topics, including faith, exercise, daily motivation, and thought-provoking book reviews.

We invite you to explore the podcasts created by our talented students. From exploring the intersections of faith and daily life to offering insights into the world of fitness, motivation, and literary exploration, each podcast is a testament to the diverse interests and talents thriving within our student body.

Valor’s commitment to empowering students to express themselves extends beyond the traditional classroom, and the success of our Podcasting Students is a testament to the vibrant culture of creativity that defines our institution. Join us in celebrating their achievements and dive into the rich tapestry of ideas and narratives they have woven through their podcasts.

Listen, engage, and be inspired by the voices of Valor Podcasting Students as they continue to contribute to the ever-evolving landscape of digital storytelling and expression.

Check out the podcasts by clicking the links below and watch for new podcasts coming soon.

The BrickHouse Podcast

Nicole’s Bookmark

Don’t Listen to Hanna

Donate to Valor Eagle Eye

Your donation will support the student journalists of Valor Christian High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.