68° Littleton, CO
The Student News Site of Valor Christian High School

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Art Show

Art+Show

The Valor Winter Art Show took place on February 3rd. Due to a snowstorm, the event originally scheduled for Saturday night was moved to Sunday. This year marked the 15th anniversary of the art show, a longstanding tradition showcasing student artwork.

The one-night event featured work from a variety of talented students, including dresses, paintings, and photographs. This year was the first time the show included a call to entry, allowing any Valor student to submit their work. Winners were recently announced by Scholastic, with ten Valor students receiving awards in their respective regions. The highest division winners will move on to compete for Nationals scholarships.

The artwork will be on display for the next couple of months in the school’s gallery and hallways, providing an opportunity for the school community to appreciate the students’ artistic talents. The report concludes with a message encouraging viewers to consider taking an art class and to appreciate the arts more broadly.

Donate to Valor Eagle Eye

Your donation will support the student journalists of Valor Christian High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.