61° Littleton, CO
The Student News Site of Valor Christian High School

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Girls Basketball Triplets

This season, the Valor High School girls’ basketball team welcomed a special trio of freshmen to their varsity squad: triplets Abby, Kate, and Lauren. Despite being new to the high school scene, the sisters have defied the odds and made a significant impact on the team.

Their journey with basketball began in third grade when a friend invited them to join a team because they needed more players. It was almost like having their own built-in team, with the three of them nearly enough to fill the starting lineup.

The triplets credit their success to their unique bond. They share a deep understanding of each other’s strengths and weaknesses on the court.

Being a freshman on varsity comes with its own set of hurdles. The triplets acknowledge the challenges of practicing and playing alongside more experienced players. However, they emphasize that this environment not only pushes them to improve their mindsets but also hones their individual skills. They also find it enjoyable to be around familiar faces from school.

While Abby missed out on playing this year due to an injury, she remained a vital part of the team. Her enthusiastic personality and loud cheers from the sidelines kept her teammates motivated.

The triplets share an undeniable connection that transcends the basketball court. They cherish the time they get to spend together playing the sport they love. This strong bond proves to be a valuable asset, helping them navigate the challenges and triumphs of high school athletics.

As they embark on their high school careers, Abby, Kate, and Lauren look forward to continuing their journey together on the Valor basketball team. Their unwavering sisterhood and passion for the game are sure to propel them to even greater achievements in the seasons to come.

Donate to Valor Eagle Eye

Your donation will support the student journalists of Valor Christian High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.