63° Littleton, CO
The Student News Site of Valor Christian High School

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye

Valor Eagle Eye Media Reveal

New Look and New Classes

Introducing Valor Eagle Eye Media! Valor’s media department is proud to announce our new class, brand, and opportunity.

Over the past few months, the media department has been revamping Valor’s student-led journalism. Valor Eagle Eye Media’s creation stems from the aspiration of Valor’s journalism teachers and students to expand Valor’s incredible media department.

“As the Department Chair of the Media Conservatory,” says Natalie Tysdal, “I firmly believe that multimedia education is not only a tool for artistic expression but a pathway to fostering critical thinking, collaboration, and adaptability. In an age where information is omnipresent, our students must master the art of delivering messages with a lens that puts God first.”

New logo designed by Mr. Gonzales

As Valor’s Media department is growing, Valor Eagle Eye Media is thrilled to share some exciting changes. From branding changes to new class opportunities, we are eager to share these changes with the Valor community.

The media department is thrilled to reveal our new logo, designed by graphic design teacher James Gonzales and with input from students and teachers during the initial brainstorming and design phases. Valor Eagle Media’s new logo is designed to encompass all forms of journalism that we support. “At Valor Christian High School, we understand that storytelling is no longer confined to traditional mediums,” says Tysdal, “it has seamlessly intertwined with the power of film, podcasting, and even drones, offering our students an unparalleled platform to express, captivate, and inspire.” Our new logo is here to symbolize our department’s commitment to keeping our eyes open and telling impactful stories through all mediums. 

“At Valor Christian High School, we understand that storytelling is no longer confined to traditional mediums,”

— Natalie Tysdal, Media Arts Department Chair

With the launch of our new brand, we are also excited to 

introduce the Eagle Eye Media course. This course is designed to instruct students in the art of storytelling through various mediums including interviews, videos, writing, and more. With a revamped class structure and the introduction of the staff editorial board, we are eager to expand the media department’s reach.

Additionally, Valor Media is pleased to introduce the Valor Podcasting class. Taught by Mrs. Tysdal, the podcasting class will teach students how to become proficient podcast listeners and creators.

As the Valor Media department expands, Valor Arts is thrilled to initiate the new Valor Media Conservatory program. Similarly to Valor’s visual and performing arts Conservatory programs, the goal of Valor’s Media Conservatory is to nurture skilled students in their field. Valor’s Media Conservatory will foster media students capable of mastering diverse forms of storytelling.

“Valor’s Media program proudly paves the way for a new era of storytellers. Join us in celebrating the transformative impact of multimedia education, where the lens captures more than just an image!” says Tysdal. Valor Eagle Eye Media is committed to crafting compelling stories about the Valor community, our local community, and the world through videos, social media posts, articles, and more.

We are looking forward to an exciting year! Make sure to follow Valor Eagle Eye here and on social media for more updates.

Some exciting classroom changes for this new team and year!

• Kenna Johnson, Editor-in-chief 

Donate to Valor Eagle Eye

Your donation will support the student journalists of Valor Christian High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.